At Trees for Life we strive to ensure all of our operations are sustainable from an environmental, economic and social perspective.
- We reduce, reuse and recycle whenever possible.
- We seek to use locally produced goods and services.
- We ensure our activities and facilities are accessible to the widest range of people.
- We share vehicles and encourage our staff and volunteers to travel by public transport.
- Our main office at Findhorn benefits from electricity supplied by the community's wind turbines.
- We endeavour to use healthy, unprocessed and locally sourced ingredients for our volunteering programmes.
Learn how to reduce your carbon footprint