Notice of Annual General Meeting
Notice is hereby given that the Annual General Meeting of Trees for life Ltd will be held
electronically on Thursday 17th September 2020 at 4pm to transact the following business:
- To approve minutes of the last AGM.
- To consider and adopt the company’s accounts and the reports of the Directors and Auditors,
- for the year ended January 31st 2020.
- To reappoint Mackenzie Kerr as Auditors.
- To authorise the Directors to fix remuneration of the Auditors.
- Retiral and Appointment of Directors.
- CEO and other staff – Overview of progress at Trees for Life and plans for the future.
- Transact any other ordinary business.
Due to current government public safety measures in response to the COVID-19 pandemic, we will
be holding our AGM by virtual meeting. OSCR have recently updated guidance in order to adhere
to constitutional requirements.
Please confirm your attendance to the Company Secretary who will then send the remote meeting
invitation and joining instructions. For those who do not have access to a computer or phone, please
get in touch to discuss further.
By order of the Board of Trustees.
N.B A member entitled to attend and vote is entitled to appoint a proxy or proxies to attend and vote in
his or her place. A proxy need not be a member. Appointment of a proxy will not preclude a member
from attending and voting at the meeting should they subsequently decide to do so. The
appointment of a proxy must be notified in writing to the company secretary within 48 hours before
the meeting otherwise the appointment is invalid.
If you wish to become a subscriber please contact Laura Miller below.
Dated: August 14th 2020