Notice is hereby given that the Annual General Meeting of Trees for life Ltd will be held online, on Tuesday 7th September 2021 at 6pm to transact the following business:
- To approve minutes of the last AGM.
- To consider and adopt the company’s accounts and the reports of the Directors and Auditors for the year ended January 31st 2021.
- To reappoint Mackenzie Kerr as
- To authorise the Directors to fix remuneration of the Auditors.
- Retiral and Appointment of Directors.
- CEO and other staff – Overview of progress at Trees for Life and plans for the future.
- Transact any other ordinary business.
Due to current government public safety measures in response to the COVID-19 pandemic, we will be holding our AGM by virtual meeting. This is in line with OSCR constitutional requirements.
Please confirm your attendance to the Company Secretary via the details below. For those who do not have access to a computer or phone, please get in touch to discuss accessibility further.
By order of the Board of Trustees.
N.B A member entitled to attend and vote is entitled to appoint a proxy or proxies to attend and vote in his or her place. A proxy need not be a member. Appointment of a proxy will not preclude a member from attending and voting at the meeting should they subsequently decide to do so. The appointment of a proxy must be notified in writing to the company secretary within 72 hours before the meeting otherwise the appointment is invalid.
If you wish to become a subscriber please contact Laura Miller below.
Phone: 01309 691292
Dated: July 29th 2021